Who We Work With
The Government of Sri Lanka, Ministry of:
- Mahaweli Development and Enviornment
- Women and Child Affairs
- Disaster Management
- Foreign Affairs
- Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Development
- Foreign Employment
- National Policies and Economic Affairs
- Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine
- Ports and Shipping
- Irrigation and Water Resources Management
- Internal Affairs, Wayamba Development and Cultural Affairs
- Law and Order and Sourthen Development
- Transport and Civil Aviation
- National Coexistance and Official Languages
- Prison Reforms, Rehabilitation, Resettlement and Hindu Affairs
- National Integration and Reconciliaiton
- Public Administration and Management
- Tourism Development and Christian Religious Affairs
- Traditional Industries and Small Enterprise Development
- Youth Affairs and Skills Development
The United Nations in Sri Lanka.
Australia, Canada, China, the European Union, Greece, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Embassy of Italy in Sri Lanka, New Zealand Consulate General in India.
Private sector, non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, academia and research institutions.
The IOM Sri Lanka Mission currently counts over 100 staff distributed among its Head Office in Colombo, a Migrant Health Assessment Centre and an Operations and Migrant Services Centre (both also located in Colombo), three sub-offices located in Jaffna, Kilinochchi and Batticaloa, and two new sub-offices in the process of being opened in Mannar and Trincomalee.